Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion in Digital Marketing from UC Irvine Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
- Content Strategy
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals.
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Identify brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our digital marketing boot camp in Irvine is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (949) 214-4016 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants do not need to be UC Irvine students. The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is offered through UCI Division of Continuing Education.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
Below are funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- 6-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: A deposit is required to secure your seat in the class. The rest of the tuition will be split into four equal monthly payments.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition cost and any available loan options.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week class
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Full-Time 05/03/21
- Part-Time 03/09/21
- Part-Time 03/08/21
- Part-Time Soon
- Part-Time 03/08/21
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time 05/24/21
» Tech Project Management:
- Part-Time Soon