Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. The Coding Boot Camp at UCI Continuing Education’s full stack web development program teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
Learn How To Code
Challenge yourself through a rigorous coding curriculum that covers a full stack, including
Progressive Web Apps
Learn Coding Through Hands-On Development
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects and build complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Get access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, job matching, soft skills training, and more.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our 24-week coding class, part-time program or our full-time 12-week coding class, you’ll go through a challenging and rewarding experience. Through live classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our web developer training program is intensive and requires serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and
most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this web developer training program could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
Knowledge you will gain:
The full-time and part-time web developer training programs at The Coding Boot Camp teach a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (MERN Stack, Progressive Web Applications)
- Deployment/Command-Line Fundamentals (Heroku, Git)
- API Interaction (API, JSON, AJAX)
- Quality Assurance (Unit Testing, Linting, Continuous Integration)
- Supplemental Self-Study Topics (Python, Java, C#, Amazon Web Services)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coding boot camp in Irvine is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (949) 214-4016 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
While some background in coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
No, applicants do not need to be UC Irvine students. The Coding Boot Camp is offered through UCI Divison of Continuing Education.
Below are funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- Full Tuition, Interest-Free Payment Plan: A deposit is required to secure your seat in the class. The rest of the tuition will be split into three equal payments for the full-time program and six equal monthly payments for the part-time program.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition cost and any available loan options.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Immersive, 12-week program
- Classes held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Full-Time 02/01/21
- Part-Time 11/23/20
- Part-Time 12/01/20
- Part-Time 01/26/21
- Part-Time 12/08/20
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time 11/16/20
» Tech Project Management:
- Part-Time 11/09/20