UC Irvine Boot Camps equip you with essential skills to help guide you down a path to success. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UC Irvine Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate their working knowledge.
- Students tap into UC Irvine Boot Camps’ extensive career services and student support.
- Our boot camp classes offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work. For those who wish to study at a faster pace, our coding program offers a full-time option.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing Education in collaboration with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, UX/UI, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, students learn the key skills to join or advance in these industries.
- Students benefit from career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students take part in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency.